A nice Mediterranean medley.
- 1 9 oz. package RP’s Fresh Campanelli
- 3 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 10 pitted kalamata olives chopped
- ½ Cup roasted red pepper sliced into thin strips
- 1 Cup torn spinach leaves (or baby spinach leaves)
- ½ Cup white wine
- 1 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- ½ Cup crumbled feta cheese
Heat the olive oil in a large sauté pan over high heat. Add the garlic and cook for 10 seconds. Add the red pepper and spinach and toss quickly. When the spinach is just wilted add the wine and olives and reduce by ½. Remove from the heat and stir in the balsamic vinegar. Boil the pasta according to the instructions. Drain and toss immediately in the sauté pan to coat with the sauce. Serve and top with crumbled feta cheese. Serves 2-3.