For a light fresh midsummer flavor.
- 1 9 oz. package RP’s Fresh Egg Fettuccine
- 4 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- 1/3 Cup fresh basil leaves sliced very thin
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes quartered
- 8 oz. fresh mozzarella diced medium
- 1 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
Mix together the olive oil, garlic, basil, tomatoes, mozzarella, and balsamic vinegar in a bowl. Boil the pasta according to the directions. Drain the toss immediately with the mixture. Serves 2-3.